This girl I like.. This girl I like..

Wait, what? Was that Marten?

Did I just see Marten from Questionable Content in there? :O

JoelOnToast responds:

Complete coincidence, ahah.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

LOL

"Today.... mommy killed me." I just had to laugh. Then I kept laughing for the rest of the video. Everybody who's saying this is sad or an important message or blablabla needs to cheer up and have some fun.

Xmas Day Xmas Day

Ahaha lol

I liked how the one guy just keeps a straight face the whole video. LOL.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Aww

I wish you'd have included the part with the dad, just the storyboard images alone cracked me up. That would have been hilarious :D
Nevertheless, very nice.

Awesome Force pt. 2 Awesome Force pt. 2

Oh no what is that smell!

It smells like vomit, ehrg it's disgusting, I think I'm going to *vomits*
Lol! Loved that joke. Also how present-smello wanted to take over the world was hilarious.

FutureSmello responds:

You're the first person to quote that line correctly! ;P

Haha cheers. Present Smello is a bit of a maniac, but he's a douche maniac, so it's okay.

Move Your Feet (2006) Move Your Feet (2006)

The Ivaron approves.

I like these. Bursts out of genius animation talent that always seems to catch me off guard. At the end, the earth should have blown up and the remains of it should have spelled "The End". That would have been more interesting. It seemed like the explosions were building up to something other than just "the end" in plain text. Or maybe I've seen the Demented Cartoon Movie a few too much times.
Aside from the, as you said, uninspired ending this was top notch.

Jackie Jackie

Cool

This is really great on itself, but even better if you've seen the other one.

Professor Layton pt. 1 Professor Layton pt. 1

OMG!!!

I seriously fell off my chair laughing at his, this shit is hilarious! Ouch, my stomach hurts. Brilliant, well done!

diablo 2 parody part 4 diablo 2 parody part 4

Ahahah

"We miss you, daddy"

!!

Diablo II Diablo II

Lol

It was funny, didn't seem like it took you long to do though.
Hmm, I was expecting a sorceress to teleport out of nowhere and grab the weapon while the barbarian was still in his speech about how awesome it is. But hey, realm down works too!